The Ewin Chair Champion Series gaming chair has the aesthetic look that makes it stand out and in terms of build quality it does quite good and the same can be said for its comfort levels. One of the biggest upsets I’ve had with this chair is the small 50mm wheels. They are so small that it is almost impossible to push the chair in any carpet. Which is just a major annoyance. What is the one thing I love most about this chair? The large removable lumbar support pillow and the 4D armrests. At this price, it is almost impossible to get this high quality.
For some reason, there are companies out there charging and an absurd amount of money for gaming chairs. And for this reason, I feel a lot of gamers will look long and hard for an alternative to spending $500 for a chair. The EWin Racing Gaming Chair is price extremely well given the other bigger name brands.
– Ergonomic racing style computer chair upholstered in PU leather
– Adjustable seat, back and armrest height for added comfort and support
– 360 degree swivel and smooth rolling casters
– Heavy-duty 5-star base keeps the chair stable
– Lumbar cushion and headrest pillow included
– Chair Type: Gaming/Office Chair
– Foam Type:High Density Seperated Foaming
– Foam Density: 54kg/m3
– Frame Color: Black
– Frame Construction: Metal
– Adjustable Armrests: 4D
– Mechanism Type: Multi-functional Tilt
– Tilt Lock: Yes
– Tilt Angle Lock: Yes
– Gas Lift Class: 4
– Chair/Seat Back Style: High-back
– Adjustable Back Angle: 180
– Base Type: 5-star Wide Aluminum Base
– Caster Size & Material: 2″ Caster/PU
Building The Chair:
If I had to pick one thing aside from the wheels that I disliked most about this chair it would be the assembly. Putting the chair together was one of the biggest pains. Largely because it was hard to get the holes to line up and put the screws in. The fabric was covering most of the holes and moving that without ripping the fabric was a pain in itself. If I had to make one adjustment it would be to change the amount of fabric around the screw holes of the chair so it would be easier to put together.
Overall, I think the Ewin Chair Champion Series is really solid chair. It’s comfortable, affordable given the price of other brands on the market, and they have an awesome style! If the size of the wheels would be bigger and the assembly of the product would be easier I would give this a solid 5 out of 5. But if you are looking for a reliable and affordable gaming chair then the Ewin Chair Champion Series is your best bet!
NOTE: This is a review post from Gadgetvibes.